[Bordermarch] Welcome

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 4 09:43:18 PST 2007

Greetings Margaret,

We would love to see you come to our meetings and our events. Fighter practice is every Sunday afternoon (unless there is an event that weekend) at Wuthering Heights Park on Delaware and I think Thursday nights at Rogers Park on Dowlen (the times and places should be listed on the calender on the website). Sunday, time around 2pm and Thursday's time around 7pm. We also have a populace meeting on the last Thursday of every month at Gander Mountain in their meeting room in the back of the store. If you go to www.bordermarch.org  you can get more information on the local group and what is going on here. We have an event coming up in April at Jones Country in Colmesneil, TX. We would love to have you come and be a part of our family. My contact information is below if you would like to talk or if you need someone to introduce you around. Please let me know.

I am yours in service,
Theresa Liddle-Bernsen
aka:
Therese d'Ivoire