[Bordermarch] Words from our King and Queen, Ansteorra

HE Armand de Lacy baron at bordermarch.org
Tue Mar 6 20:59:19 PST 2007

To the Good Citizens of Bordermarch, Romanius Scipio Vesperanius and Deanna della Penna send greetings!

We want to thank all of those who participated in the selection of the new Baron and Baroness of Bordermarch. We received letters of support for all of the candidates, and we truly had a difficult decision to make. We want to personally thank all of the couples who were willing to sacrifice their time and energy by being willing to serve in the capacity of Baron and Baroness.

We appreciate all of the letters and comments from the populace over the last several months. It warmed our hearts to hear so many glowing tales of the kindness, generosity, and service of our noble candidates. Knowing the minds of our fair citizens assisted us in making this difficult choice. Thank you once again.

Finally, Armand and Caitrin have been fruitful stewards of the Crown's lands, and we have full faith that their successors will continue to guide the Barony along a progressive path. We look forward to seeing you at Bordermarch Baronial.