[Bordermarch] Baronial prizes status

Todd Reamey radiorepublik at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 17:01:04 PDT 2007

Hey everyone,
    Just trying to get an idea how far those of you making prizes are from completeing them and getting them to Malcolm or myself. We have 5 weeks and a couple days to go. Email us or call us and let us know what the status is on your items. Thank you for helping us pull this event off, as you know, we cant do it without all your help.

  In service,
   Nikolai
  Chubby cadet to the somewhat skinny Armand

  409-553-4099
  409-751-4539