[Bordermarch] Gulf Wars

CatalinaDQuevedo at aol.com CatalinaDQuevedo at aol.com
Wed Mar 21 22:20:31 PDT 2007

Greetings Dear Friends of Bordermarch

Diego and myself were fortunate enough to attend Gulf War this year for the
first time.  It was an inspiring experience which leaves one hungry to  do
more, learn more and experience more.   Much has been written about the
happenings there and not much has been left unsaid.  I would like to say  how proud I
am of Diego for becoming a Chirurgeon.  He set a goal and he  achieved it in
an amazingly short time.  We are lucky to have such a  skilled and
compassionate man in our lands.  M'Lady Bianca also did us  proud at the archery range.
She is becoming a fine archer.  I would  like to commend Lord Adolph the Bear
for the way he is teaching the young men  around him.  He is setting a fine
example and is teaching them respect and  chivalry.  As a lady it does not go
unnoticed or unappreciated.   Lastly I'd like to say how proud I am of HE Armand.
 He represented his  people so humbly and honorably and most of all lovingly.

Long Live the Dream!
M'Lady Catalina