[Bordermarch] Greetings

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 12:30:57 PDT 2007

Greetings Bordermarch Family,
  Santiago and I are starting to recuperate from a wonderful, educational and inspiring week at Gulf Wars.  WOW doesn't say near enough about all we did and all those we met.  The time we spent with our fellow Bordermarchers was awesome.  We really got to know one another better.  Santiago and I look forward to seeing all your dreams come true.

  Each and every person within this GREAT Barony inspires us.  We are so looking forward to sharing the next couple of years with all of you.  Watching you grow & helping us grow is so exciting.  Thank you in advance for all you do and for lending us your support.  We truly feel like we're a part of a bigger family.  Each of you have so much to offer and there is so much talent here.  We want to continue what Their Excellencies have done and encourage all to "SHINE."

  God's Grace,
  Elisabeth