[Bordermarch] Fwd: [BaronyOsprey] Theft at Gulf Wars

LadyVal at aol.com LadyVal at aol.com
Sat Mar 24 13:20:16 PDT 2007

How sad that as important as Chivalry is supposed to be to SCA  members, and
how we strive to teach it to our children, either outsiders do acts  of
un-chivalrous behavior, or somewhere someone did not learn the lesson  well.  We in
the SCA made such an effort to give and donate to those of our  fellow members
who lost gear, garb, weapons, tents, and homes to recent weather
catastrophies, but it is so heinous that anyone could steal weapons or equipment  from
others.  Let us  hope that somehow they might find the items  taken.

I was thrilled when I attended the first  few Gulf Wars,  that at one of the
very first ones, someone found a purse containing over  $300 in cash and
turned it in to the Lost and Found.  It made me so  proud to  be part of an
organization that is so chivalrous and thoughtful  of others.