[Bordermarch] A Big Thank You

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 2 16:10:54 PST 2007

   One quick question....In order so we don't get this wrong...do your two first names begain with the same letters and what are the names, so when we say it or write it , we get it right...
   Thank You ,
Kandace

  David Lathrop <dblathrop at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Barony Bordermarch and Beyond....

Santiago and I want to send out a BIG thank you to everyone who came out to Rogers Park last night. It was wonderful to see all the support within our Barony and hear the well wishes. To say we were surprised and humbled is an understatement.

Along with the support that Jackie, Dana, John and Dena offered us I know we can continue to take this Barony forward and accomplish many great things. Thank you for running a great race. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Thank you to our extended family and friends who also offered support and words of encouragement. We know we have VERY, VERY BIG shoes to fill and will do our best to continue to keep Bordermarch the Barony with the BIG heart. Your love of the game and support for each other is amazing. We can't wait to share that even more with you.

May Their Excellencies relax and play till their hearts content...you've done your job superbly!!

Gods Grace To You All,

L. Santiago & L. Elisabeth