[Bordermarch] While you were out!!!!!!

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 15:54:22 PDT 2007

Congratulations and welcome to the world Elvin!!  Can't wait to meet you.

  Enjoy mom and Dad they grow up so fast.

  Love and support whenever needed....Santiago and Elisabeth

Angel Billiot <billiotkwhs at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello everyone.

I dont know who was told and who was not, so I am sending a message to everyone. Elvin Reese was born on March 13th at 7:39 at Orange Bapt. Hospital. He was 7lbs 10.1 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. He was named after two of his great Grandfathers whom are no longer around to be able to see him.We will be seeing everyone at populace.

Angelica & Maurice

AND

ELVIN REESE BARRON.

If any one can not wait to see him send me a personal email and I will be happy to forward a photo.
billiotkwhs at hotmail.com