[Bordermarch] BIG Thank You's

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 12:48:10 PDT 2007

Dearest Friends and Family,
  It has been a short two weeks since our BIG day and we are just now coming down out of the clouds.  It has been overwhelming to feel the love and kindness you all have extended to HE and me.  Again we are in awe at the talent, help, and support all of the populace and our friends beyond did to make this Baronial 30th year such a success.  It is friends like you who we are proud to call FAMILY! We saw so many hands working behind the scenes, quietly into the night.  Ellen the Quiet who sat 6 continuous hours at gate during investitures. Simmon and his crew who started setting up Thursday to make everything look beautiful. Bianca and her crew making a wonderful feast for all to enjoy.  The Stewards Malcolm and Nikolai who made things work seamlessly. Kaithlene and the scribal guild who did outstanding work on the scrolls.  Tessa,Theresa and Collette making our lands come alive and drip with pearly pearls.  Phocus along with Merchants row add sooooo much to every event.  The
 work he does along with Pandora pre-event and all the hours at event to keep the merchants happy is a blessing.  The merchants themselves who come to set up their wares so we may shop and then have to tear it all down again....Thank You!  George, the head troll for this Baronial...bless you..HE and I know too well what a job gate is.  God's Grace to you.  Our newest Lady's Catarina and Libby what more can we say then WOW!  You two along with all your crew did an outstanding job serving the royals.  Vi vat!  Amberlea, our list mistress...again you came through and were a BIG, BIG help.  Wesley, way to go.  You and your new crew were everywhere.  Always extending drinks and fruits.  Thank You.  Tim and Josh you all did a great job with the quest for the kids.  Keep up the good work and expand on it...we want to play...
  To Jeff Courts and friends who played bag pipes...Oh My Gosh...Goose Bumps...awesome!!!
  Modius and Malcolm our heralds...thank you for keeping us on the straight and narrow.  All though we looked like we had changed our minds about stepping up we were just making sure you were on your toes Malcolm.  Modius you taught us so much that day.  Thank you for your thoughts and wisdom.  We look forward to many more events.
  To our Champions old and new...there are no words for what we felt.  Their Excellencies Caitrin and Armand tried to warn us about these feelings but again no words can express the feeling of pride we felt on that day.  To know you all were there fighting for us, wanting to be our champion.  We feel so honored.  Our hearts are filled with pride for each and every person who touched our lives that day. There are so many, many to thank.  It certainly boggles the mind to know you were there for us. From Their Majesties and Highness's to all the Barons and Baronesses both here and afar we thank you one and all for coming, playing and being apart of our 30th year and personal investiture.  We have met and made so many friends in such a short time.
  I know we must have left someone out...if we have we are truly sorry. Please know that you are thanked many times over.
  Finally..To Their Excellencies Don Armand and Caitrin.  If we can be half the team you have been then we've done something.  You have kept this barony together and alive.  Be proud indeed.  May peace be with you both as you continue to spread your wings.  Our hands and hearts are extended to you both.  And to our Bordermarch family...We bow at your feet with respect and gratitude for your friendships, kindness, love and support.  We offer our hearts and souls as we continue to grow.

  God's Grace,
  HE Elisabeth and HE Santiago