[Bordermarch] More Moments Remembered

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 21:19:23 PDT 2007

Santiago and I were working around the yard today talking and reminiscing about Baronials.  How could we forget our baronial guards.  They were awesome!   Brand Eric you helped so much.  Thanks for running all over the place with us. We hoped you enjoyed it as much as we did.  L Godrick you were a big help standing over us and helping me meet the children after the quest.  L Gavin and Desimus you looked great and did an awesome job leading us in.  We hope you all will do it again for us.

  L Libby and L Evelyn we saw you cleaning the restrooms and picking up trash after the event. It's such a relief to know you all were there and just took the bull by the horn. Many hands DO make lighter work.

  L Diago and L Catalina Thank you for all your hard work the weeks prior.  Bringing your mowers and tractor up helped so much.  You are both an inspiration.

  Theresa you painted my device just how I in visioned it.  My tears were that of overwhelming joy. Words can not express my gratitude.

  The new Bordermarch banner was made by non other then Tessa of the Gardens.  Thank you so much for adding to the ambiance of the 30th Baronials and allowing us to use your banner for years to come.

  Thank you Greg for providing and cooking much of the meat served at feast.  We also understand you were instrumental in helping with clean up after feast as was Erin.  Your time was greatly appreciated.

  And last but certainly not least, Adolf.  You kept all of us on task Sunday morning.  It's easy to get side stepped visiting with everyone and after days of mental and physical exhaustion your mind screams "sit!"  Thank you and your whole family for all you did to get us out of there on time.  Many, Many thanks.

  We hope we have not missed anyone else.  Our minds are still racing with all the event activities.  We are eternally grateful for every ones help and look forward to many more to come.

  God's Grace,
  Elisabeth