[Bordermarch] Proofreading the O P

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Wed May 30 11:10:26 PDT 2007

I received this link today from Zodiacus. Master Francois has created this marvelous tool.
Countess Sara Penrose is the Zodiacus Herald who can now enter court records.

- Go to the OP home page: http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/OP/index.php
- Under "Interactive Search of the Roll of Precedence," click the link for "Date Search"
- Enter a date into the form.  Even if just a year.

It produces a list of every award reported as given in kingdom then.
There may be some errors.
You can spot check awards given at a particular event.
You can spot check awards also by name of person.

Individual mistaken omissions may be written about to Zodiacus with information about your scroll date and who signed it.
We have the benefit of HE Amber Lea as local Herald to coach us through such as these matters.