[Bordermarch] Big changes happining for Phocas

Phocas phocas at bordermarch.org
Fri May 25 23:22:06 PDT 2007

Greeting unto all my wonderful friends!
	Well, on Monday, Lady Ellen the Quiet and I decided it was time to move
forward on getting our own photography business going since things at my
current job were not going to change much.  We decided that I would give my
boss a one month notice on June 1st.  When I went into work on Tuesday, they
threw several very disappointing things at me including a small cut in pay.
Wednesday I turned in my two weeks notice.  My actual last day is June 11th.

 Golden Triangle Photography opens June 12th!

	I have a nice construction job lined up to get me through the first of the
summer as we look for a place that suits us enough for a home business with
enough room for a studio and at least 1 1/2  Acres of land for landscaping
that I can do outdoor portraits around.   We are still looking around the
Orange County area for a suitable place.... That's the scary part!

 	Anyone who still might have my Cameron at anderson-studio.com in their email
address books, might want to get that changed to Phocas at bordermarch.org as
my email from the anderson account will be cut off in a couple weeks.

	I am also looking for some Seniors who will be graduating in 2008, who
would like some free Senior pictures this summer.  Free pictures so that I
can use some of them also for samples to put up in our new studio and
website.  I am also looking for a few families, and willing to give them a
free 16x20!   Why you may ask: well I've been at Anderson's for 6 years and
will not use anything I photographed working for Anderson's to display in
our new business.
Golden Triangle Photography will always offer big discounts to SCAdians!

	Anderson Studio was nice enough to allow me to keep my Cel phone number and
it has already been transferred to me.  So my number is still 658-3800

Phocas of Bordermarch & Ellen the Quiet of Bordermarch
MKA: Cameron Crane & Therese of Golden Triangle Photography