[Bordermarch] Need info regarding Defender of Rose event

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Tue May 29 09:14:28 PDT 2007

Hi Theresa,
Hoping all is well with you.
I was glad to see you at Steppes Warlord.
Please tell me the Lady's name who received the award that was painted by
Lady Ellen the Quiet from Bordermarch.  Was it a Comet or Crane?
Ellen will be glad to hear how much her art work was appreciated!

There is a place to connect for planning  2007 Defender of the Rose Tourney.
I'll dig that up and get that information to you.  Glad you love it!  So
many stories go around of how folks love that event!
See you again soon,
Peace and Grace to you and  yours,
Tessa