[Bordermarch] Big changes happining for Phocas

LadyVal at aol.com LadyVal at aol.com
Wed May 30 19:14:29 PDT 2007

Hello Phocas,

All the best to you for starting a business that is much  needed in this
area!!!  Our Art Museum here in Port Arthur is planning our  national Photo
Contest in October, and the last few years, Braud's Camera in  Port Neches has been
one of our sponsors, but we understand they have recently  closed.  Charles
won "Best in Show" last year in this national show with  one of his underwater
photographas he took when he was teaching scuba  diving.

As talented as you are, I am sure you will be a success  !!!

Love,
Valencia

I definitely want you to make sure you enter one or more of  your photos in
the national show !!!  We are even planning to offer  photography in ArtSmart
this summer fof the kids during the Fine Arts week at  the Muserum.