[Bordermarch] Bordermarch Announcement

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 4 19:08:54 PST 2007

To The Baron and Baroness and Unto Bordermarch ,

   What ever service I can be, please except my offer to help.

  InServiceAlways,

  Lady Kandyce

David Lathrop <dblathrop at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Populace of Bordermarch, Friends Far & Wide,

Due to unforeseen circumstances Crown Tourney must be re-fought. Their Majesties have asked us to host this Kingdom event on Sunday, November 19th during Bordermarch Autumn Melees. This means many more will attend & Sunday will be another full day.

HE Elisabeth and I are asking you, our family & friends to come help be of service as we make this years event memorable for all who attend.

Please be available for service in all areas of need & represent your Barony well.

It is with proud hearts that we are,

Your Baron & Baroness of Bordermarch