[Bordermarch] Melees and Crown Tourney Meeting

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 11:14:49 PST 2007

There will be a last minute Event meeting held at Countess Tessa's home tomorrow Tuesday at 7 pm.  All stewards, coordinators, and officers need to attend please.  Any other helping hands that want to join us are welcome.  This is NOT A POPULACE meeting.  We will only be discussing the upcoming event, additions and work to be done. This meeting will start on time so please be prompt.  We have a full load to discuss and will need to stick to business.

  Thanks in advance,

  Santiago and Elisabeth