[Bordermarch] Thanks

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 21:37:55 PST 2007

Thanks Wolf for stepping right in and helping wherever you can.  We all appreciate it.

  Elisabeth

wolf waldrip <texaswolf35 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  assuming that im over my illness (which kept me from
three kings! grumble)...i will be honored to assist as
a water bearer, or in whatever capacity the barony
most needs me.
in service
richard fitz osbern