[Bordermarch] Girl's Haven Gumbo Cook-off Demo

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 10:58:36 PST 2007

No have not heard but will try and contact Charlie Wiggins to find out.

  May I also say "Ditto" on all that L Ophelia said early.  It was a grand day and most certainly a proud moment to see so many of the populace helping.  Thank You Ophelia for taking the time to get a note of thanks out so quickly....with the upcoming event(s) HE and I are snowed under....you recongnized that and jumped right in.  Many thanks to ALL of you!!

  God's Grace,
  HE Elisabeth

  Has anybody heard who won the cook-off? AmberLea