[Bordermarch] Skull Banner left at Melees

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Mon Nov 19 15:46:37 PST 2007

Germanicus,
To calm your woes, please know:
The illustrious Crystal Skull banner is safe, and "hanging" to dry out from
the rain.
:)
Did you know that a dead skeleton head cannot be drowned?

Actually, it is looped over a door knob near my kitchen at this moment.
It will receive more dignified care soon.
Thanks for bringing it for the museum and display.  Lots of memories there !
Your family looked great, the kids are amazing as they take more and more
after their mother,
Crissy is beyond compare (as you surely know),
and the other Skull Jeffs seemed to have had a very standard Skull kind of
playful reunion.

Thanks again for being here !
You all are loved.