[Bordermarch] A way to help someone during the holidays

Karen Picou kpicou at gt.rr.com
Mon Nov 26 06:32:21 PST 2007

Greetings everyone,
I know that the holiday season is upon us and we are getting our holiday
card list together. I was thinking since we have soldiers serving in our
Barony and in our Kingdom this would be a nice way to help some of their
fellow friends that have been injured while serving in our armed forces.

When you are making out your holidays card list this year, also
Include one for the following address:

A Recovering American Soldier
c/o Walter Reed Army Medical Center
6900 Georgia Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20307-5001

I just thought this might be a nice way to lift their spirits during this
time.

Thank you,
Lady Ophelia Larue