[Bordermarch] Gulf Wars Registration

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 29 16:01:13 PST 2007

Count me in for Gulf Wars!  I've never been, and had so much fun at Melees keeping the wolves off of Simonn that I'm not missing THAT kind of opportunity again!  There is a possibility that my son Connor may join me as well.  We would definitely like to camp with Bordermarch since Ironlance will not be fighting at Gulf Wars as a group this time with their own camp, which leaves me / us free to join you.  It would be great if someone could fill me in on how Bordermarch does the meal-planning thing, camp chores to help out, supplies to bring to donate and so on.  I'll also be promoting all of this on the website as the overhaul begins this weekend, so details, please!

Germanicus