[Bordermarch] Thank You to MoC and Helpers

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Fri Nov 30 16:53:17 PST 2007

Folks are still talking about what fun there was under the BFT with the A & S, Museum, Toys for Tots, and the especially Ministry of Children.
I would like to again thank the baronial MoC, Lady Gabrielle/Carol and those who assisted her in holding the interest of the kiddos under age 12 for arts and crafts and then for the intirguing story telling by Lord Carollous.
These are the MoC helpers that I know about, and please advise if I have accidentally left out someone:
Mi'lord Aegelmaere Redmund, mi'lord Chris Welch, Lady Evelyn, Lord Gavin MacRae, Milord Angus Magonagal, M'lady Heather Daigle, and mi'lady Courtney Kibodeaux.   The barony has a spectacular younger generation and those who guide them.
Thank you all.
Tessa