[Bordermarch] Bordermarch Announcement

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 05:00:52 PST 2007

Dearest Baron and Baroness,

If there is anything I can do now till the event or on Saturday of the event I will be more than happy to do so. I told Padraigin that I would help her with gate Saturday morning and I am working with Tessa to set up the museum, other than that I am yours. Yaghi and I will only be there for Saturday but your wish is my command.

Yours in Service,
Therese