[Bordermarch] items at my house

rebelk418 at aol.com rebelk418 at aol.com
Mon Nov 5 05:46:25 PST 2007

I would like to take a look but I will not be back in Beaumont till Thursday, just email me back at Rebelk418 at aol.com, if it will be ok than.
Sinceraly, Elijah

-----Original Message-----
From: Theresa Liddle-Bernsen <cre8tivtess at yahoo.com>
To: Bordermarch List <bordermarch at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 1:06 pm
Subject: [Bordermarch] items at my house

Greetings everyone,

I am asking if anyone would like to come and go through the things that we
picked up from the man in Vidor. There are lots of items that can be used and
lots of things that can be used to make things with. I need to make some space
for a vehicle that belongs to my sister in law's husband. They are moving back
to Texas and he needs a place to store it for a while. If any of you are out
this afternoon or this week in the afternoons and would like to come look and
maybe move a couple of things in the process I would love your help. Call me if
you can come over and look. The only things that I am keeping here at the house
are the things that relate to pottery, ie: chemicals, molds, tools, kiln parts,
etc. everything else is open for your inspection and use if you can use it.
There are also a lot of linens, dishes, lanterns, lantern globes, leather
patterns, stain glass and forms, etc. I will be outside this afternoon and if
you can come by would love to have
 you come over. Just come through the gate in the front to the back yard or come
to the back gate and I will let you in, just honk. Our mail box is at the back
gate on Tolivar Road and the number on the box is 8255.

Thank you,
Theresa