[Bordermarch] Autumn Melee _ In the Beginning of an Adventure

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 20 11:04:51 PST 2007

And many thanks to you for adding your hospitality and ambiance to the event.

  Elisabeth

wolf waldrip <texaswolf35 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  i wanted to extend my thanks and wonderment to the
barony as well. this was the first event id attended
since 1989 and i had forgotten why i was in the sca in
the first place. i remember now. not only was this
very much like a family reunion, but there was that
sense of reuniting with family...THAT I HAD NOT MET
BEFORE!
at the end i was exhausted, sore, and wet...but i did
have a truely wonderful time.
my thanks to every person that made it happen!

Richard fitzOsbern

Setting aside my doubts, I accepted and