[Bordermarch] New Heirs to Ansteorra and Acting Kingdom Seneschal...

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Sun Oct 7 11:45:09 PDT 2007

Crown Tourney was a fantastic event!
Honor, valor, skill, color, drama!
Congratulations upon Their victory in the lists unto
Their Highnesses Patrick Michael and Julia de Montoya who have ruled
Ansteorra 5 times before!

There is one Royal family member who has been King 6 times yet had three
different Queens.
Their Highnesses Patrick Michael and Julia will be the first in Ansteorra to
rule as Their Majesties "6 times" paired together!
Huzzah!

Bordermarch had a large showing honoring Their Excellencies Santiago and
Elisabeth to represent any from the populace who could not go.
There were some 20+ Bordermarchers on site enjoying each other's company
including 5 new fighters and one lady for whom it was her first event!
Persons speaking for other baronies or shires remarked to Their Excellencies
of what a fine gallery they hosted at Crown Tourney.

Forwarded clip from Red Tape below: