[Bordermarch] Reminders

Lathrop, Dave Dave.Lathrop at valero.com
Tue Oct 9 08:34:28 PDT 2007

Greetings,

Just a reminder my good friends; Brewers Guild meeting this Sunday, 110
Dawn Dr. Silsbee. We will start around 9:00 or 10:00am so fighter
practice will not be interrupted in the afternoon.
Do not forget that October 27 is a site work day. Bring your your
friends and family. HE Elisabeth and I will bring a grill and burn some
meat to share with all. If you want to bring a side dish to share that
would be great. We usually stop and eat at The Texas Star restaurant in
town on the way home, but this time we'll put some people to work
cooking so we can eat an evening meal together at site. Everyone is
usually too hot to stop for a large lunch, but we do take a break for
some sandwiches and cool refreshments. We will be arriving about 7:00am
and hopefully finish up early. The more people that show up the sooner
we will be able to chow down and enjoy the company of all our friends. I
will bring my guitar and with any luck we can con HE Elisabeth to
perform her middle eastern "coco" dance routine for all those that
missed her earlier performance. I expect Paddy Wagon, a professional
dancer, and that guy she hangs around with to show up. Paddy might
assist HE Elisabeth with some new moves. If you have some musical
instrument and would like to join in or if you would like to dance, sing
or practice telling lies come on down. We will be out in the country and
nobody will see or here you.

To coordinate the food and beverages or anything else that needs
coordinating drop us a line or give us a call.

In service to the Dream,
HE Santiago & HE Elisabeth
    Baron and Baroness
              of