[Bordermarch] Celtic Nations Heritae Festival

LadyVal at aol.com LadyVal at aol.com
Tue Oct 9 23:27:28 PDT 2007

Greetings All,

Just a reminder that the Celtic Nations Heritage Fesfival will  once again be
held at the Lake Charles Civic Center on  October 12-14.  Our friends and
neighbors o the Shire of Blackmoor Keep  remind us that the Festival is even
bigger this year than last year and many  folk singers, Celtic dancers, workshops,
and our own bagpiper, Jeff Courts,  along with other pipers, will be on hand
for entetainment and education.

Those of you who know Tod Ardoin, former Seneschal of  Blackmoor Keep, may be
excited to know that his daugher, Victoria, was recently  chosen a winner in
the Miss Celtic Nations Heritage Festrival  competiion.

The most authentic Celtic festival in the nation--over 150 concerts,
workshops, and exhibitions showcase authentic Celtic artists, musicians,  dancers,
athletes, artisans, exhibitors, actors, and lecturers from around  the world.
Special attractions include a Children’s Village, Senior  Citizens’ Day, a
fully stocked Pub with live entertainment, an Irish Tea  Room, medieval puppetry,
night-long impromptu céilís, the World Cup  Currach Regatta, art galleries,
genealogy searches, vendors of authentic  Celtic foods and wares, plus much
more added each day!  Over 90  million Americans are of Celtic descent; heritages
celebrated are of  Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Brittany, Asturias, Galicia,
Cornwall, and Isle  of Man.  Check our website for schedule  updates—
www.celticnationsfestival.org.