[Bordermarch] Fwd: Blackfox photo

LadyVal at aol.com LadyVal at aol.com
Sun Oct 14 21:38:19 PDT 2007

Greetings,

Here is a photo (sent to me by a friend in Gleann Abhann)  of that wonderful
legend that we lost not too long ago.  Master  William Blackfox loved
Bordermarch and attended all our events whenever he  could.

He played his bagpipes many times around our first castle af  Clayborne West
Park when we held Melees and other events there, and also  was the star
musician at the Investiture of our second Baron an Baroness, Sir  Henri and Mistress
Charla.  I can still see him leading the march around  the room in that huge
VFW Hall while he played "Amazing Grace" on his  bagpipes, as Simonn and Tessa
were stepping down.  It was one of the  biggest mostly indoor events
Bordermach had ever held.  Our friends from  Blackmoor Keep served our feast.  People
came from all over the Kingdom,  and from other parts of the Known World.
About how many attended,  Tessa?  Almost a thousand?  It looked like that many
fighting outside  and camping out around that building.

Here's to the memories, and to the legend of Master  Blackfox.

Valencia