[Bordermarch] October A&S

Dena Gentry padraigin at swbell.net
Fri Oct 19 22:31:50 PDT 2007

Greetings populace of Bordermarch,

  The end of the month is fast approaching and time to report to our great kingdom all the activities, achievements and works within Bordermarch.  There has been much activity in preparation for Melees, but I would also love to report on individual projects that you may be working on.  I would like to thank all the guild principles for sending information of all the activities that is happening within their guild so the reports may show much activity and the many diverse talents of our barony.  I apologize for not sending this reminder earlier but my computer is suffering from a virus and had to be sent to computer chirurgeons' point.  I now have the laptop up and running, so please send information for A&S report to padraigin at swbell.net (e-mail address is the same) or you can call me at (409)893-6168.  I would love to discuss, or learn more about any projects that you may be working on.

                                                                                In service to the dream,
                                                                                Lady Padraigin - MoAS