[Bordermarch] To all Friends

LadyVal at aol.com LadyVal at aol.com
Thu Oct 25 22:31:17 PDT 2007

Hi,

It's after midnight and I just got the email from you  advertising the
Monster Ball.  I didnt get home until almost 11 and I got  your message but was
afraid you, Kendall,  and the little one would be  asleep so I didnt call you
back.

I am planning to be there soon after noon tomorrow, as Susan  has to be at
work by 1:30.  I told Micky I would get a cake, since Art isnt  bringing any
sweets--just gumbo and sandwiches like last Saturday night (20th  Anniversary
Party).  I am picking up the cake tomorrow (Micky thinks there  will be at least
100 there so I got a cake to feed 100)  and then will come  straight to the
Museum.  I also brought lots of fall leaves decorarions and  candles I got for
the party on Saturday.  Should I put tape on my stuff so  I can come get it
when ya'll un-decorate affer the party tomorrow  nightr?

See you soon------got to get in bed if I have to be there in  a  few hours,

Janice