[Bordermarch] IRS spam

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 16:08:07 PDT 2007

Note to everyone, I have recieved 2 email letters in the last week supposedly from the IRS saying that I am to receive a refund of a certain amount of money (both were different amounts). I am assuming that it was sent because I just got my taxes done on the 10th of October from this past years extension. If you happen to receive a notice that has a very legitimate looking Internal Revenue Service logo on it sent it to phishing at irs.gov

DO NOT OPEN ANY LINKS!!! or ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS!!! I almost did until I found the site above. I opened a link that wanted my SS#; bank routing numbers and a lot more stuff that I had no intension on putting down on the page. Be warned and beware.

Theresa