[Bordermarch] IRS spam

W G Wimberley kwcw3f at peoplepc.com
Wed Oct 31 11:21:54 PDT 2007

Theresa, good that you were savvy about NOT GIVING OUT PERSONAL/ FINANCIAL INFORMATION online. Don't anyone do it over the phone, either! Scams have been tried that way also, someone calls up and says they are from <insert business, bank, whatever>, and they need to verify some information <reasons of 'attempted theft' to whatever>. NEVER EVER give out information. If someone tries this, alert one's bank or wherever and do not tell anyone nuffink.
 This concludes today's public service announcement.