[Bordermarch] An announcement

Lou Burgin lburgin at gt.rr.com
Thu Sep 6 18:39:45 PDT 2007

My dear friends and family,  This is my official announcement that I will be stepping down as your Herald at Melees this year.  Anyone wishing to be considered for this office needs to send a letter of intent to the regional Herald along with a copy of driver's license and membership card. vbrown3 at gmail.com is the regional office address.  As a courtesy please send a copy to the seneschal, the Nobles and myself.  Thanks for all your support and letting me be your Herald for 2 years.  I will ofcourse remain available to consult about heraldry with anyone, as well as helping whoever replaces me.  I remain your servant,  AmberLea