[Bordermarch] Fighter Practice

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 21:03:08 PDT 2007

WOW...WOW....what a fantastic fighter practice we had!  It was so nice to see so many people teaching, training, fighting, reminiscing, supporting or just plain looking good. New and old faces abound.  Lot's of talk about our upcoming Melees with lot's of time being volunteered to help in different ways.  It will be here before you know it & we appreciate everyone helping.

  Remember Twelfth Night is right behind Melees.  Angel and Kendall will be the stewards for this "Spanish" themed gathering anything you can do to help just let them know or let us know and we'll pass it on.

  HE and I are still excepting letters for auto-crating Baronials 2008.  If you are interested in this endeavor we need to hear from you soon.  Letters need to be in no later then Oct populace meeting so the announcement can be made at Melees.  We are gathering a lot of ideas as we travel around kingdom and talk with our local populace.  So much talent right here in our back yard.

  If you're interested in doing the site or feast token at Baronials 2008 we need your idea plus an example by Septembers populace meeting.  Santiago and I want to give those chosen as much time as possible to get this BIG part of an event done.  We will be choosing two different tokens.  It takes approximately 200-300 site tokens and 100-150 feast tokens.  Please keep this in mind as you plan ahead.

  Also remember we have another "door prize" to give out this month at populace BUT you must be there and participate in this special meeting. Intrigued??? :)  You'll have to be there.

  Again...ideas for feast and site tokens due this month at populace, letters for auto-crating Baronials due at Octobers meeting.

  Thanks for all you hard work tonight....we are looking good!!!

  HE Elisabeth