[Bordermarch] 09-13-07 Thursday Fighter practice

Todd Reamey radiorepublik at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 10:26:25 PDT 2007

  As a result of the small rain shower that came over our fair Barony last night, Malcolm, HE Santiago and I have decided to cancel practice for this evening. Remember that The Barony of Ravensfort is holding their Argent anniversary event this weekend and I encourage all fighters, heavy and light to attend. Hope to see everyone there!

Nik