[Bordermarch] Beware the Weather Update on how we faired

Dena Gentry padraigin at swbell.net
Thu Sep 13 20:13:55 PDT 2007

Scott and I fared rather well.  We had a section of an oak tree fall close to the house but thankfully the house remains unscathed.  I was on the porch watching the weather in awe when it fell 12 feet in front of me. It scared the yojiminy out of me. We braved the streets today to serve applicants and Scott to serve court papers.  Scott arrived home to find yard cleaned and oak logs stacked for firewood.  Never underestimate the strength of a Bordermarch ballista babe!!
                                                                            Scott and Dena
Lou Burgin <lburgin at gt.rr.com> wrote:  My family and I are good, no damages to anyone. I stayed home today because
my job is in "Lake Phelan". AmberLea