[Bordermarch] Autumn Melee prizes

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 18:09:07 PDT 2007

HE and I are prepared to offer sets of utensils and napkin rings again.

  Thanks again L Nicol oi.

  Elisabeth

tessa <tessa at gt.rr.com> wrote:
  At least three pottery salt cellars in the form of a petite baronial ram's
horn, glazed black and the natural clay color (similar to the prizea I made
for Baronial champion winners last April), are supposed to come out of the
kiln in plenty of time to be ready to add to the pottery settings.
Thank you for coordinating prizes.
Tessa