[Bordermarch] Autumn Melees

WESLEY SIMPSON slovaczek at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 19 01:10:42 PDT 2007

Hello again Eilijah;
As to extra loaner feast gear, I keep extra in the Morning Glory box you can borrow if you cannot find any by Melees, but the Barony's loaner garb will be up for sale at
Melees event with other donations from other people who wish to unload extra garb they may have brought to the sale.
 Lady Valencia has offered to sell some of her stuff also and sit in as casher for the sale. ALL WE NEED IS A PAVILION
for her to sit under and one or two who might help her out.
VACLAV