[Bordermarch] Bordermarch A&S Report Info

Dena Gentry padraigin at swbell.net
Fri Sep 21 01:01:44 PDT 2007

Greetings Populace,

       The end of the month is soon approaching and time for reports to go in.  I am wanting to "brag" on all of your activities, so if you would please send me information on any projects that you may be working on or any research, it would be greatly appreciated.  Guild principles - I would greatly appreciate information on any activities this month in your guild that I can report "brag" on.  I know some of you are "humble" concerning your works and talents and do not wish name recognition, but let it be known that reporting your talents and works shows and speaks well of your barony to regionals and kingdom.  For Bordermarch,  please e-mail me with info on your A&S activities to padraigin at swbell.net or feel free to contact me at (409)893-6168.  I am interested in learning about and discussing any projects that you may be working on.

                                                               In service to the dream,
                                                               Lady Padraigin
                                                               Deputy MoA&S to HL Therese d'Ivoire