[Bordermarch] Beware the Weather Update on how we faired

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 11:18:03 PDT 2007

Hello all,

Well I got up at 4:30am and just realized it was a hurricane, surprised me Ken had no idea what was going on. At that point no damage seen in the dark. Went out when it was light and the canopy I had set up over the space in front of the kiln room is now in the trees and on the roof.   It looks as if it can be put back together if I can get it off the roof and find all the pieces. Some small limbs down but nothing major. No school at Legacy so I have the day off. Scary stuff and I hope everyone is ok.

Love,
Theresa

"Imagination is everything."
Theresa Liddle-Bernsen