[Bordermarch] Library on tape [was "...Through Humberto"]

Jennifer Schmidt genevieve_gypsy at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 07:19:21 PDT 2007

Hi all,

  There is also the Talking Book Program through the Texas State Library,  http://www.tsl.state.tx.us/tbp/engbrochure.html, which may be the local extension of the NLS.

  Reading for the Blind and Dyslexic is a non-profit that offers an apparently extensive library of educational audio material, with subject areas and grade levels from kindergarten to post-grad and professional.  There is, however, a registration fee of $65 and annual fees of $35.  http://www.rfbd.org/  They also provide the specially adapted players for free.

  Jennifer/Genevieve the Gypsy

tessa <tessa at gt.rr.com> wrote:
  Malachai,
Thank you for your considerate message.
It's nice to see you subscribing to Bordermarch, good neighbor.

(I do know Armuin has mentioned that she has accessed "some" books on tape;
not certain as to their origin. Maybe a product of a local library; she
discussed the quality of voices on tape.)
Tessa