[Bordermarch] Memberships

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 21:18:24 PDT 2008

Dear Bordermarch Friends & Family,
If you missed the March populace meeting then you missed the news concerning memberships so please spread the news...

It was decided by the finance committee that there will be three(3) sustaining memberships made available from private donations and fund raising proceeds.  These memberships are for any active Bordermarcher who is in need financially and not a current member of the SCA.  Please seek Their Excellencies council privately to obtain further information or application. 673-0897 Elisabeth's cell, 673-7277 Santiago's cell.

Baronial's is fast approaching and there is much to do.  Please call Sir Simonn our Baronial Steward or Countess Tess our gate coordinator if you can offer your services.  It is one of the two events we put on a year and requires a lot of hands and heart.  Thanks in advance for your time and your talents.  We couldn't do this with out you.

God's Grace,
Santiago and Elisabeth