[Bordermarch] Some observations and lies

Alianorra MacAiodh alianorramacaiodh at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 09:52:52 PDT 2008

Your Excellency,

  Such wonderful news you do impart. Just a note that if you rub tiger balm into that bruise it will help it to heal. I am excited to hear everyone is doing well in Bordermarch and look forward to seeing everyone Next weekend and paying off the wager you and I had. I am sadden to hear HE Armand deLacy has removed his locks but Im sure locks of love will cherish and use the gift for a wonderful child in need.

  To all of my Bordermarch family, See you soon.

  Alianorra MacAiodh

"Lathrop, Dave" <Dave.Lathrop at valero.com> wrote:
  Greetings Bordermarch,

5:30am. I sit at my desk and contemplate this bruise on my leg that
looks not unlike a squashed purple turnip and I say to myself, "That was
a good fighter practice last night."
Last count there were 33 Bordermarchers present at fighter practice with
13 heavy and 3 light fighters. There was food and drink for everyone and
plenty of singing.
Quite a few bystanders watched from the sidelines as the fighters wailed
on each other.
There was some good instruction by the more experienced fighters that
seemed to be sinking into the brains of the students, we'll see just how
far all that info settled in during next practice.
Our own Lady Lorena brought copies of her latest book "The Rise of the
Synija" to fighter practice and will be at next weeks Bordermarch
Baronial selling autographed copies while they last.
Lord Antoine has returned to us from his near death experience while
battling pneumonia, so he claims. His ever-so-beautiful Lady Selina of
the Wood, has successfully nursed him back to health
and he now looks fit and true.
Word is that HE Armand de Lacy has cut 12" of his curly locks and
donated it all to a charity that makes bull whips for the elderly or was
it Relay for Life, I can't seem to remember.
Lord Nic's exploding sparkling apple wine is now under control and his
Ladies clothing that hangs in the very same closet that he decided to
store the wine in is safe once again.
This weekend our group is traveling to Stargate-Lock Baronials and
welcome all to join HE Elisabeth and me under the Bordermarch pavilion.
We'll have food and drinks to share as we witness new champions
for Stargate and Lock Soilleir take their rightful place in court.
Next weekend is Bordermarch's baronial and hope everyone can make it.