[Bordermarch] Where is the Ram at Bordermarch

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Fri Aug 1 06:24:08 PDT 2008

Greetings Little Pam,
Welcome to the Bordermarch information list.
You are one of the youngest to subscribe, and your job is extremely
important,
especially for one so youthful as yourself.
Of course, many people from places near and far are interested in this
little ram
and it's well-being. Thank you for keeping us informed.

It is most fortunate that there is a large yard at the BorderKeep with
plenty of grazing space and shade.
Oats, peas, beans, and barley grow there, but also a little ivy.
And best of all is that you are giving the little ram excellent attention.
The BorderKeep is not all that far from good medical
assistance!
Surely he is receiving better care here than he received in Gleann Ahbann.
The poor little scruffy animal looked so sickly. His scruffy wool was almost
a "pewter" color.
I'm sure it will appreciate the clothing you are making for him
because I noticed his blotchy wool and frail frame; he was looking rather
ba-a-a-a-a-ad.

Thank you for your attention in these matters,
Tessa
Bordermarch Seneschal