[Bordermarch] Name for our ram

ramkeeper at bordermarch.org ramkeeper at bordermarch.org
Sat Aug 9 05:58:31 PDT 2008

Good Morning Uncle Vaclav!

That is a neato idea, but I decided to call him Bam the Ram.

I like Bam because that’s what rams do and in Ansteorra BAM has another
special meaning, and he is special.

 Did you see my webpage yet?   It has pictures of me and Bam and stories on
it!

HYPERLINK
"http://www.bordermarch.org/Melees/Pam.htm"www.bordermarch.org/Melees/Pam.ht

Pam the Ram Keeper