[Bordermarch] FW: Mission

Bill C Burgin billcburgin at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 26 16:38:23 PDT 2008

Ah, I understand!  He was walking backward so it would look like He was already leaving.  Then, if He is "captured," He will be given an express ride directly to the secret headquarters, where they will ask Him about everyhting they are afraid He already knows!  A very economical way to gather information!  Very economical, indeed.
But, have You considered the fact that this spy (such an ugly word) should have had a guard along with Him?  Not for His protection, but to keep His diguise from being compromised; anyone who ever saw Him wield a sword (back in His prime) will instantly recognize Him if He is called upon to defend Himself.  And, likely, many a Lady who never even saw His face for His helm would recognize Him (especially if they saw Him from behind).  Take care good Nomis! There are many dangers in the world, and some of them come from being too good at what you do!
It is my duty to advise,
Ericus
 Burma-shave