[Bordermarch] GRAPE !

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Wed Aug 27 16:12:26 PDT 2008

The sleeping mountain trembles awake; volcanic rumblings cause us to grab a
safe foothold !

Fossil records of the coastlands do crackle in the tremmors caused by
approaching dynosaurs !

The horizon blackens with twisting waves... ... ... look there -- See?
An ancient naval vessel draws nearer, flying flags that are blackened,
bearing the dreaded form of a "skull."
Be afraid.
Be very afraid.

Stand aside, ye people of Bordermarch, ye Coastlands, all ye Ansteorrans,
and behold the Return of the Chrystal Skull, who may come now in revival to
aid us,
to defend what is dear to each of us
against rushing invaders from GA!

I say this in all the love possible for the greying and bent-over warriors
of the Crystal Skull
who now walk with assistance (as I do) and who now "long to be" active on
the battle field (as I do),
to put forth the following information for perusal by more recent members of
the populace:

They were so barbaric, they did not even know what to do with a lady's
favor.
One would call it a "flavor" and try to eat it.
Another, wearing only a loin cloth, would tuck it into his
.. ... ... uh...  into his...   ummm... into his loin cloth.
(eeeeeeeeeeeewh)

To anyone un-learn'ed of the barbaric ways of the past, as once practiced by
the Crystal Skull
in the days of their formidable youth and skill, any one of their voices may
cry a command,
a call to arms, by the roaring scream of the one word: "GRAPE!"
Translation in a complete sentence: "Squash them like a grape!"

In later years, they became so refined that they actually served as
gentlemen officers of the court;
so educated as to enter the world of sca-cyper space web paging;
so filled with knowledge and practice that they actually display artistic
and dramatic talent.
So revered as to have people bow down before them and whisper with
admiration, "Ooooooooooh."
So independent as to become successful civilized entrepenuers; and
so utterly civilized as to be conquered by those who became their own
significant lovers, daughters, and sons in the modern worlde.