[Bordermarch] Fw: Cataline

Jayna Calhoun jaynalynn64 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 07:27:47 PDT 2008

Thank You for the well wishes.  I had a bone spur removed and some cartlidge replaced also a titanium plate screwed in between the L5 and L6 vertebre.  I am already feeling much better and the nerve damage it was causing in my right arm has already begun to subside,  Thanks to all who called and prayed and sent well wishes.

Love to All,
Cataline