[Bordermarch] Gustav connections

W G Wimberley kwcw3f at peoplepc.com
Sat Aug 30 22:06:10 PDT 2008

Mistress,
     My lord husband and I and son are heading out about 5 a.m., before the mandatory evac begins at 6 for Hardin County. We are heading Houston way to Ld Caradoc and Lady Pamela, there to stay and hopefully be safe. Have Simonn's cell # in case of whatever. :-) Be careful, yourselves.
God bless and keep everyone.
 Ldy Meresankh  (mka Wendy -and Kurt and Craig Wimberley, Silsbee)